Reach Higher Montana
One scholarship is set aside for a student who is either participating in an ROTC program, currently serving in, or is a veteran of the US Armed Forces.
To qualify, applicants must be:
- Montana high school seniors, or
- Montana residents who graduated from a Montana high school or approved home school program and are currently attending a Montana college or university, or
- Montana student who is either participating in an ROTC program, currently serving in, or is a veteran of the US Armed Forces, and
- Attend or will attend at least half-time and
- Have at least a 2.5 grade point average (GPA), and
- Submitted the FAFSA for the 2023-24 academic year.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Flathead Electric Co-op MECA Scholarships - Deadline: Dec. 15th
Equitable Excellence Scholarships - Deadline: Dec. 16th
Montana FFA College & Leadership Scholarships - Deadline: Dec. 20th
Pride Foundation Scholarships - Deadline: Jan. 6th
Click here for more Montana scholarships with deadlines in future months. Keep checking back to see when new scholarships have been added to the list.
Check our website and follow us on Facebook or Instagram for great strategies and tips to get the most out of scholarship opportunities.